Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Director of Regulatory Affairs
Senior Manager for Process Research and Development
Head of Process Development
Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
Quality Control and Production Manager
Technical Lead, Manufacturing Sciences & Technology
Senior Manager, Clinical Trial Material Strategic Sourcing
Senior Director, Logistics Consultancy
Professor of Medical Oncology
University of Manchester
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President Corporate Development
Director of Cell Production
Portfolio Operations Leader, Project and Portfolio Management, Clinical Tri
Chief Development Officer
Head of Pharmaceutical and Technical Development
Branch Manager Pharmaceutical & Specialty Logistics
WELCOME TO THE CELL AND GENE THERAPY MANUFACTURING CONFERENCE!
Treatment of disease using gene and cell therapy is now a reality! With emerging technologies and new clinical trials being developed and initiated at an increasing rate, now is the time for manufacturing processes that are robust and scalable for product commercialisation.
Gene and Cell Therapy Manufacturing is one of the few industry meeting points focused 100% on improving your manufacturing processes to speed your time to market. Through unrivalled networking opportunities and exclusive case studies, discover the latest technical and manufacturing strategies to capitalise on these revolutionary therapies!
These include lessons on implementing closed system operations, improving process robustness, simplifying work flows, reducing labour intensity by introducing process automation, improving scalability and cost, all while maintaining strict adherence to Current Good Manufacturing Practices and regulatory guidelines.
Attend the forum to:
- Understand the regulatory framework for ATMPs with exclusive insight from the MHRA
- Manage your risk in multiproduct advanced therapy manufacturing facilities: Cellular Therapeutics presents a first-hand case study
- Develop a strategic path to launching your advanced therapy product with guidance from TxCell
- Capitalise on closed system processing with assistance from the Cell Therapy Catapult
- Discover the best approach to media selection and composition with expert tips from Merck Life Sciences
- Increase your output with lessons in scalability – Oxford BioMedica share a case study on scale-up challenges for viral vector manufacture
So What Makes Our Event Different?
- Our event is case study driven. Only at our event will you hear practical case studies that help you to develop take home strategies to improve you manufacturing processes. Out presenters are sharing strategies that have yielded results for them.
- An entirely unique speaker panel! No matter which events you have attended in the past, Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing will offer you insight from brand new speakers, and companies that will be presenting case studies for the first time ever!
- A targeted focus on manufacturing. Our event focuses on the key challenges of manufacturing cell and gene therapies including scale up and scale out, automation, closed system processing and multiple product manufacturing
- Regulation and Logistics workshops - that will help you drill down to you main pain points and knowledge share with peers